This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who use it.
This statement is prompted by Recommendation no. 2/2001 by the European authorities for the protection of personal data gathered by the Group established. 29 of Directive n. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for collecting personal data online, and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must supply to users when they log on, regardless of the purpose of the link.
Under dell'Art'13, and having regard to Articles. 23 and 24 of Legislative Decree No 196 30 June 2003, we inform you that:
• Source of data: Your personal data, or your company or your institution, have been provided by you during your inquiries by filling in the form of the website.
• Purpose of treatment: the above data are collected, recorded, arranged, stored and used in order to provide answers to customer questions and to make proposals to commercial customers who wish
• Method of treatment: the above treatments can be made either through papers, both with and automated instruments, located at the headquarters in Via Vittorio Emanuele 23 (CN) in the data processor.
• Exclusion of processing of sensitive data: none of your data in our possession is due to the definitions of "sensitive data" or "judicial data" referred to in subparagraphs d) and e) of .4 of this Decree. If there were you transmit such information, we will delete it immediately, in the absence of an express your written consent.
• Nature of contribution: the provision of data is optional, refusal involves not being able to use your data and can respond to your requests.
• Communication and dissemination of information: personal data entered on the form will not be disclosed or not it will be given to unidentified entities, in any possible form, including their provision or simple consultation. May also be disclosed to the parties entitled to access under the law, regulations, community norms and to the extent strictly necessary, subject to that, again for purposes related to the execution of the contractual relationship with yourselves or for the establishment of new contractual relationships, should provide goods and / or perform services or functions on our behalf.
The full list of categories of persons to whom the data may be disclosed is available at the premises of the owner.
• Individuals who perform treatments: people who can process the data within the Farm Cagliero SS are entrusted with the handling of company data as well as by their holders.
• Duration of treatment: your data will be stored and processed for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes. Next, will be retained only for as long as the applicable rules on civil and tax legislation.
Section 7 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form
2. You have the right to obtain information:
• origin of personal data;
• the purpose and methods of treatment;
• The logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
• the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
• the recipients or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
• the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
• certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
• the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for market research or commercial communication.
This agreement is governed by the legal system of the Italian Republic. Any dispute concerning this contract without exception by the court of Alba.
Delivery of goods
Right of Withdrawal